Friday, January 27, 2017
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Steps to create scatter file for your current ROM:
7-Zip and open MTKdroidToolUnrar the downloaded file using
Android is by far the most popular mobile operating system in the world, featuring some of the finest phone hardware available. But the chances are the majority of users don’t have access to its full capabilities. This is because the various layers that manufacturers place over the core system can lock out certain features. The answer to overcoming these restrictions is to Root your phone, which gives you total access to all elements of the operating system. It’s not for everybody, of course, Here we’ll explain you how to take complete control of your device.
- Computer with working USB port.
- TWRP Custom Recovery for your Specific Device
- SP Flash Tool (Download here)
- Supersu 2.78 zip (Download here)
- Drivers (Must be install) (Download here | How to Install Driver)
- Scatterfile for your Device. (How to Create a Scatterfile)
Step by Step Rooting Process:
1. After installing driver properly, Paste supersu zip in your SD Card or Internal Storage.
2. Open SPFLASHTOOL.EXE and Click on Scatter-loading and browse for your scatterfile.
3. Recovery.img and scatter should be in a same folder…
4. Now click download in SPFLASHTOOL and after removing battery connect your phone using usb cable. Now attach the battery with the phone. Then you will see a red progress bar. After completing you will see a Green Tick appeared.
5. Now enter in your phone recovery holding power button and volume button at the same time. Then you will enter into custom recovery mode.
6. Now tap on install and find your supersu file on storage (which you copied earlier). Install that zip and reboot.
7. After Reboot you will find the boom what you were seeking for... :D
Here is the full video Tutorial of this Process.